Research using the QuantGov platform or QuantGov data
The research papers, congressional testimonies, and other studies listed below used data derived from the QuantGov platform as a component of the research. If you have used QuantGov or RegData in a research project, please email us at email@example.com to be added to this list.
- 2016, How Do Federal Regulations Affect Consumer Prices? An Analysis of the Regressive Effects of Regulation
- 2016, Small-Business Financing after the Financial Crisis: Lessons from the Literature
- 2016, The Cumulative Cost of Regulations
- 2015, RegData: A Numerical Database on Industry-Specific Regulations for All United States Industries and Federal Regulations, 1997–2012
- 2015, Legislative Impact Accounting: Rethinking How to Account for Policies’ Economic Costs in the Federal Budget Process
- 2015, Regulating Away Competition: The Effect of Regulation on Entrepreneurship and Employment
- 2014, Dodd-Frank’s Regulatory Surge: Quantifying Its Regulatory Restrictions and Improving Its Economic Analyses
- 2014, Reading, Writing, and Regulations: A Survey of the Expanding Federal Role in Elementary and Secondary Education Policy
- 2014, Regulation and Productivity
- 2014, Regulatory Reform in Florida: An Opportunity for Greater Competitiveness and Economic Efficiency
- 2014, The Consequences of Regulatory Accumulation and a Proposed Solution
- 2013, Dodd-Frank: What It Does and Why It’s Flawed
- Research citing RegData and its related products.
- Research citing QuantGov and its related products.
- Research citing FRASE and its related products.